Here’s a list of events planned for 2015. We’ll post more information and descriptions early next year.
- MARCH – Cornelia Cotton will read excerpts from her recent book, Stepping Stones.
- APRIL – John Healey will discuss real estate developer Walter Law and his famous Briarcliff Lodge, built in 1902.
- MAY – Ossining historian Norman MacDonald will speak on the famous Brandreth family, their All-Purpose Brandreth Pills, Porous Plasters and more.
- JUNE – Trudie Grace and Mark Forlow will talk about their newly published book, The West Point Foundry.
- SEPTEMBER – Brigid Faranda will look at the John Larkin Manor House and the Hessian Hills Estate.
- OCTOBER– Margaret Steele will discuss her book about the magician Adelaide Hermann, and demonstrate Ms. Hermann’s magic.
- NOVEMBER – Deborah Cohen, photographer, will present Vietnam Today, A Personal Journey.
- DECEMBER – Marc Cheshire and Carl Oechsner will present part two of their series on the history of the bridges of the Croton River.